Mandatory information on the rights of data protection persons
Information about the company that processes your data:
Name: "Tatu" Ltd.
UIC / BULSTAT: 201460224
Headquarters and address of management: Bourgas, Al. Veliki 3
Correspondence address: Bourgas, Al. Veliki 3
Information on the competent data protection supervisory authority
Title: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Address for correspondence: Sofia 1592, Blvd. "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Phone: 02 915 3 518
"Tatu" Ltd. (Hereinafter referred to as "Administrator" or "Company") operates in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data . This information is intended to inform you about all aspects of the processing of your personal data by the Company and the rights you have in connection with this processing.
Art. 1. The administrator collects and processes your personal data in connection with the use of the online store https://shop.danceclubviking.com and concluding contracts with the company pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), and in particular on the following grounds:
Goals and principles in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
(2) We observe the following principles in the processing of your personal data:
(3) When processing and storing personal data, the Administrator may process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests:
What types of personal data our company collects, processes and stores
Art. 3. (1) The company performs the following operations with the personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
(2) The controller processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
(3)The administrator does not collect or process personal data relating to the following:
(4) Personal data is collected by the Administrator from the persons to whom it relates.
(5) The company does not perform automated data decision making.
Art. 4. (1) The Company performs the following operations with the personal data provided by you, as legal representatives or proxies of legal entities-business partners, for the following purposes:
(2) The personal data are collected by the Administrator from the persons to whom they also refer from the Commercial Register to the Registry Agency.
(3) The company does not perform automated data decision making.
Art. 5. The administrator can use the so-called. Cookies for the purpose of providing full functionality of the website, improving the user experience, statistical purposes, easy access, etc., which you agree to by using our website. You can control and / or delete cookies at any time through the settings of the browser you use. Cookies do not constitute personal data and are not used to identify visitors and users of the e-shop.
Term of storage of your personal data
Art. 6. (1) The administrator stores your personal data for a period not longer than the existence of your account in the online store. After deleting your account, the Administrator takes the necessary care to delete and destroy all your data without undue delay or to anonymize it (ie to make it in a form that does not reveal your identity).
(2) The administrator processes your personal data that you provided when placing an order without registration in the e-shop, until the completion of the order, unless you have given your explicit consent when processing your order to process your data to improve the service, providing recommended content for you, individual conditions, promotions, and for statistical purposes.
(3) The Administrator stores your personal data provided in connection with online orders for a period of 5 years for the purpose of protecting the legal interests of the Administrator in court or administrative disputes with users of the online store.
(4) The Administrator notifies you in case the data retention period needs to be extended in order to fulfill a regulatory obligation or in view of the legitimate interests of the Administrator or otherwise.
(5) The administrator stores the personal data that it is necessary to keep in accordance with the applicable law for the relevant period, which may exceed the period of existence of your account in the e-shop or until the completion of the order.
Art. 7. The Administrator keeps the personal data of the legal representatives of its business partners for the term of the contract, for compliance with the legitimate interests and legal obligations of the Administrator, and this term may exceed the term of the contract.
Transfer of your personal data for processing
Art. 8. (1) The controller may, at its discretion, transfer some or all of your personal data to personal data processors for the purposes of processing you have agreed to, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
(2) The administrator notifies you in case of intention to transfer part or all of your personal data to third countries or international organizations.
Your rights in the collection, processing and storage of your personal data
Withdrawal of consent for the processing of your personal data
Art. 9. (1) If you do not wish the personal data provided by you to be processed for marketing purposes and to receive a newsletter, you may withdraw your consent to processing at any time by filling in the withdrawal consent form in Annex № 1 or by request in free text, and send it to us by email.
(2) Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a letter with detailed instructions for verifying your status as a recipient of newsletters and a data subject for whom withdrawal of consent has been requested.
(3) The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing of personal data, which the Administrator has performed so far.
Right of access
Art. 10. (1) You have the right to request and receive confirmation from the Administrator whether personal data related to you are processed by sending a request in free text by e-mail.
(2) You have the right to access data related to you, as well as information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
(3) Upon receipt of your request, we will send you an email with detailed instructions on how to verify your access as a personal data subject to the email you used to register or place orders in the e-shop.
(4) After performing the verification, according to par. 3, the Administrator provides you upon request, a copy of the processed personal data related to you, in electronic or other appropriate form.
(5) Providing access to the data is free of charge, but the Administrator reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repetitive or excessive requests.
Right to correct or complete
Art. 11. (1) You may at any time correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you through the "Edit Account" option..
(2) You may correct or complete inaccurate or incomplete personal data relating to you directly through your account on the Website or by making a request to the Administrator by email using the form in Annex 4 or by request in free text.
Right to delete ("to be forgotten")
Art. 12. (1) You have the right to request from the Administrator the deletion of part or all of the personal data related to you, and the Administrator has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when there is any of the following reasons:
(2) The administrator is not obliged to delete personal data if he stores and processes them:
(3) In order to exercise your right to be forgotten, it is necessary to send by e-mail a request for deletion of your personal data processed by the Administrator by filling in the form in Appendix № 2 or by request in free text, after which the Administrator will send to e-mail you have used to register or place orders in the e-shop, a letter with detailed instructions for your verification as a user of the store and the subject of personal data for which a request for deletion has been requested.
(4) After verifying the identity of the person who made the request and the person to whom the data relates in accordance with the instructions sent to you, we will delete all data that we process for you, in accordance with para. 3.
(5) If you have an order that is being processed, the earliest time you can ask to be "forgotten" is when the order is successfully completed.
Right of restriction
Art. 13. You have the right to ask the Administrator to restrict the processing of data related to you by sending us a free text request by email when:
(2) СUpon receipt of your request, we will send you an email that you used to register or place orders in the e-shop, a letter with detailed instructions for verifying you as a user of the store and the subject of personal data requested to restrict processing.
(3) After performing the verification according to par. 2, the Company will suspend the processing of your data, but will not remove the publications you have made in the online store, if any.
Right of portability
Art. 14. (1) If you have given your consent for the processing of your personal data or the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with the Administrator, or if your data is processed in an automated manner, you may:
(2) You can exercise the right of portability by sending us by e-mail a completed form according to Annex № 3 or a request in free text, after which the Administrator will send to the e-mail you used to register or place orders in the e-shop, a letter with detailed instructions for your verification as a user of the store and a subject of the personal data requested for portability.
(3) After performing the verification according to par. 2, the Company sent to the e-mail specified by you the data that it processes for you in XML format.
Right to receive information
Art. 15. You can ask the Administrator to inform you about all recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing has been requested have been disclosed. The administrator may refuse to provide this information if this would be impossible or would require a disproportionate effort.
Right to object
Art. 16. You may object at any time to the processing of personal data by the Administrator relating to him, including if processed for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
Your rights in the event of a breach of the security of your personal data
Art. 17. (1) If the Administrator finds a breach of the security of your personal data, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, he notifies you without undue delay of the breach, as well as of the measures that have been taken or are to be taken.
(2) The administrator is not obliged to notify you if:
Persons to whom your personal data is provided
Art. 18. (1) For the purposes of processing your personal data and providing the service in its full functionality and in view of your interests.
(2) The processors of personal data comply with all requirements for legality and security in the processing and storage of your personal data.
Art. 19. The administrator does not transfer your data to third countries.
Art. 20. In the event of a breach of your rights under the above or applicable data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission.